Table of Contents
- 1 Comparison of Top 10 Table Tennis Practice Robots
- 2 1. JOOLA iPong V300 Table Tennis Training Robot with Oscillation and Wireless Remote
- 3 2. Newgy Robo-Pong 2040+ Table Tennis Robot
- 4 3. iPong Topspin Table Tennis Trainer Robot
- 5 4. CHAOFAN 36 Spins Ping Pong Ball Machine with Automatic Table Tennis Machine for Training
- 6 5. iPong PRO Table Tennis Training Robot with Oscillation and Remote
- 7 6. iPong Original Table Tennis Trainer Robot
- 8 7. HP-07 Ping Pong Robot with 36 Different Spin Balls Table Tennis Robots Automatic Ball Machine for Training
- 9 8. Popsport HP-07 Table Tennis Robot Ping Pong Robot Automatic Table Tennis Machine with 36 Different Spin Balls for Training
- 10 9. JOOLA iv1 iPong V100 Table Tennis Trainer Robot, Red
- 11 10. YAETEK Ping Pong Robot, Table Tennis Robot, Automatic Ball Machine, with 36 Different Spin Balls Table Tennis Robots Automatic Ball Machine for Training
- 12 Things to Consider Before Buying Table Tennis Robot
- 13 Important Features of Table Tennis Robot
- 14 FAQs Before Buying Table Tennis Robots
- 15 The Best Table Tennis Practice Machines
Do you know a table tennis robot can be a great companion to you and help you practice even when nobody is around?
Table tennis robot is quite essential for people who are willing to improve their game and aiming to play table tennis tournaments or at the international level.
With the table tennis practice machines, you can adjust the ball speed, spin and height, and practice as much as you want.
Investing in a ping pong robot will be a great investment as it will help you to practice and take your table tennis skills to the next level.
Practice makes the man perfect 😉
Comparison of Top 10 Table Tennis Practice Robots
Table of Content
- JOOLA iPong V300 Table Tennis Training
- Newgy Robo-Pong 2040+ Table Tennis Robot
- iPong Topspin Table Tennis Trainer Robot
- CHAOFAN 36 Spins Ping Pong Ball Machine
- iPong PRO Table Tennis Training Robot
- iPong Original Table Tennis Trainer Robot
- HP-07 Ping Pong Robot with 36 Different Spin Balls
- Popsport HP-07 Table Tennis Robot Ping Pong Robot
- JOOLA iv1 iPong V100 Table Tennis Trainer Robot
- YAETEK Ping Pong Robot, Table Tennis Robot
- Comparative chart of Ping Pong Robots
- Things to Consider Before Buying Table Tennis Robot
- Important Features of Table Tennis Robot
- FAQs Before Buying Table Tennis Robots
- Final verdict
Here we have compiled a list of best ping pong robots so that you can make a wise choice
Without any further ado, let us have a look at the top 10 table tennis robots.
1. JOOLA iPong V300 Table Tennis Training Robot with Oscillation and Wireless Remote
The iPong V300 Table Tennis Training Robot is a nicely designed ping pong training machine that will help you in enhancing your TT skills. It is great for long term use and with oscillations and wireless control.
As the robot provides different kinds of spins, it can certainly compete with some of the more expensive models that are available in the market.
- Updated software for improved accuracy and consistency of the robot.
- It comes with a wireless remote for easy control and oscillation mode.
- The ping pong ball launcher robot is able to hold more than 100 balls.
- The digital display helps with control setting adjustments easily.
- Can shoot around 12 to 80 balls per minute.
- This table tennis robot with remote for ease in use.
- The ball launch is stronger and has an increased spin.
- The feeder is of good quality for removing any kind of ball jamming.
- The iPong 300 is among the most affordable choices that you can find.
- The robot is lightweight hence travel-friendly.
- Not recommended for beginners as the speed is high.
No one likes the hassle of tangling wires while handling any equipment. If you are looking for a high-speed table tennis robot with an easy to use wireless remote, this is the best choice for you.
The enhanced spin is a plus for advanced level players. The machine is extremely easy to install and use. As it has been updated it is a lot better than some of the older models of the range.
2. Newgy Robo-Pong 2040+ Table Tennis Robot
The Newgy Robo-Pong 2040+ Table Tennis Robot is a perfect choice for practicing table tennis without a partner and is decent performing when it comes to the speed, overall control and offers a good spin.
One can easily practice one or multiple spots as per the requirement with this TT robot.
- The machine comes with analog controls.
- It’s amongst ping pong ball machines that provide various spins like backspin, combination spin, right sidespin and left sidespin.
- The table tennis robot is very easy to set up and use.
- It also comes with an attachable ball net catcher that will easily fit on any table tennis table.
- There are different shot selections like Push, serve, lob, chop, a fast loop that one can choose from.
- The ping pong automatic server offers a good ball control and the oscillation with ball frequency can be adjusted.
- The machine is lightweight and travel-friendly.
- The rotating spin head is very easy to use.
- The ball can be thrown in about 8 different locations, therefore one gets professional practice with it.
- Works with 40 mm balls and 40+ balls as well which is great.
- The ball can get stuck in the machine sometimes.
Newgy Robo-Pong 2040+ Table Tennis Robot Review
We had used this machine for around a month and can say that If you are on the lookout for an affordable machine then Newgy Robo-Pong 2040+ Table Tennis Robot is the perfect choice for you.
This table tennis practice robot is for intermediate players with all-around features that one will need for a nice practice match. The machine works for older 40 mm balls and 40+ ones as well.
It is a good robot for developing stroke skills that are simple and also for the regular footwork.
3. iPong Topspin Table Tennis Trainer Robot
If you are searching for ping pong automatic server that is a perfect choice for beginners then the iPong Topspin Table Tennis Trainer Robot is the one that you should definitely go for.
It is certainly the most budget-friendly choice. The detailed features and ping pong robot review are given below:
- This ping pong ball launcher robot maintains a constant speed and is trustworthy for backhand and forehand strokes.
- It comes with a remote and is battery powered ping pong training machine.
- It has the holding capacity of over 100 balls and also you can adjust the frequency easily.
- It has to be used with 40 mm balls and 38 mm balls will not work with it.
- Takes a few minutes to set it up.
- The ping pong automatic server is easy to use there is just one button for turning it on and for spinning.
- Great for beginners and they will be comfortable in setting it up.
- If you place it in a creative manner, different strokes can be practiced on the machine.
- The battery can last up to ten hours which is certainly a decent playtime.
- There is constant jamming of the ball.
- The cable that comes with it is short.
- It’s not a choice for players at a higher game level.
- The machine cannot rotate during shots.
iPong Topspin Table Tennis Trainer Robot Review
The best thing about the iPong Topspin Table Tennis Trainer Robot is that its light in weight and the stylish plastic design makes it easy to travel with.
This will be a good option in case you are looking for beginners or use it as a robot to play with as a hobby and some time pass. Although some people might feel that the quality is not excellent it is not much value for money product.
It is an affordable machine and almost anyone can buy it regardless of being in a strict budget.
Recommended Read: List of the best table tennis tables
4. CHAOFAN 36 Spins Ping Pong Ball Machine with Automatic Table Tennis Machine for Training
The CHAOFAN 36 Spins Ping Pong Ball Machine is one of the best ping pong robots that you can buy online. It is light in weight and you get seven angle settings. You also get a wired remote with it. The ball delivery is consistent and is great for professionals.
- You are able to practice 36 spinning ball on this machine and it is able to hold 110 balls for serve.
- When it comes to installation it is easy and you get a manual for it.
- This is a table tennis robot with remote so you are able to control speed and ball servicing.
- Ball dropping on the machine can be easily fixed and this is beneficial as you will be able to train different moves.
- There are 36 different types of ball spin that you can play with.
- The installation is easy and is lightweight which makes it travel-friendly.
- For adjustments of the machine you get a remote control and you will not have to leave the table at all for making adjustments.
- The robot can be operated in Chinese and English both.
- Great for players of intermediate levels.
- The shooting angle has to be adjusted manually when you switch the kind of spin.
- After a long time of usage sometimes, it might fail to spin.
- It’s not recommended for advanced level players.
CHAOFAN 36 Spins Ping Pong Ball Machine with Automatic Table Tennis Machine for Training Review
If you are searching for the best robot that offers value for money then CHAOFAN 36 Spins Ping Pong Ball Machine is great as the features provided with this one are brilliant over any other similarly priced machine.
Backspin, side spin, and topspin assure that you have the best practice. Certainly, this is most economic and if you add the net for catching the ball when you use the robot, the game cannot get any better.
5. iPong PRO Table Tennis Training Robot with Oscillation and Remote
The iPong PRO Table Tennis Training Robot has a compact design and is great for practicing table tennis without a partner. You won’t have to reload the machine quickly as it can hold up to 100 balls.
- The ball frequency ranges from 12 to 70 per minute and can be adjusted as per your choice.
- It has a ball returning variation of topspin and backspin.
- The robot comes with a wired remote that can be used for adjusting frequency, oscillation and the spin as well.
- You have the choice to set the speed on a normal play or fast-paced.
- Has been designed in the USA and is made in China.
- The machine can continuously throw 100 balls of 40 mm before it needs another reloading.
- The machine has a capacity of over 100 balls.
- The frequency is easy to adjust making it perfect for beginners.
- It provides oscillation and backspin as well.
- The machine is very easy to assembly and consists of only three parts.
- Although not often but the balls do get jammed occasionally.
- One has to be careful while the assembly as certain parts can break easily.
iPong PRO Table Tennis Training Robot with Oscillation and Remote Review
This is one ping pong practice machine that has a large capacity and as the frequency is adjustable everything gets easy for even beginners.
Oscillation feature allows different angles and surely this will help you in improving your game for the better.
This is the best choice if you are looking for a robot that is simple to use and won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
6. iPong Original Table Tennis Trainer Robot
As the machine name suggests, this was the original machine and had been launched in the year 2011. At the time it had revolutionized the game completely.
iPong Original Table Tennis Trainer Robot remains amongst the top ping pong ball machines that you can find online.
When it comes to the ping pong robot review this machine is liked by many of its users as it remains consistent, accurate and is great for everyday match practice.
- The person using it can increase or decrease the frequency of the ball at a per-minute basis.
- The power and the spin of the ball can be adjusted and controlled through the remote.
- The capacity of the machine is of 110 balls which is great for an overall practice.
- The machine provides two different kinds of spins.
- It can be used with the new 40+ mm balls and the 40 mm balls as well.
- The entire machine is very simple to set and assembling is easy.
- Good ball capacity of over 100 assures that you don’t have to keep refilling.
- You can adjust the ball frequency yourself from a range of 12 to 70 per minute.
- The chord of the machine is a bit short.
- The ball sometimes gets stuck.
iPong Original Table Tennis Trainer Robot Review
The iPong Original Table Tennis Trainer Robot comes with certain advanced features. It is comparatively straightforward and simple in utility.
Through the remote control, you are easily able to adjust the shot frequency, spin, and power. The assembly time for this machine is within a few minutes, you just have to snap the different pieces and plug it in to enjoy a good game of ping pong.
7. HP-07 Ping Pong Robot with 36 Different Spin Balls Table Tennis Robots Automatic Ball Machine for Training
This company is the original manufacturer of one of the best ping pong robots that were ever made and comes from a reputable company.
The ping pong training machine is ideal for players that are of intermediate levels and looking for good training for improvement.
- The ping pong automatic server is able to produce a variety of total of 36 spins.
- There is a combination of underspin, topspin and different left and right-sided spins.
- Offers double end serve and single-serve as per the need.
- Installation of the machine is very easy.
- The speed, oscillation, and frequency can be adjusted and is simple to do.
- It has a two-motor design.
- The ping pong ball launcher robot head can be tilted for seven varied angles.
- With the oscillation function, you can place the ball on 8 distinctive locations.
- The robot comes with a wired remote, that means there is no probability of losing it.
- More than 100 balls can be loaded on the machine at once.
- The motor machine is powerful and provides realistic speed and spin.
- The quality of the product is good.
- The speed sometimes gets decreased.
- Ball recycling option and memory is absent.
- The instructions provided are in Chinese, but you can watch YouTube videos for installation.
HP-07 Ping Pong Robot with 36 Different Spin Balls Table Tennis Robots Automatic Ball Machine for Training Review
HP-07 Ping Pong Robot is a high performing machine. It has a double-ended serve and easy to travel with. For the creation of different kinds of spinning ball, you can use the varied spinning gear.
Furthermore, the angle of the ball can be adjusted as per the requirement.
After using it for quite some time we can say that it is a good option for people that want a good practice but are on a restricted budget.
Recommended Read: List of the best ping pong paddles
8. Popsport HP-07 Table Tennis Robot Ping Pong Robot Automatic Table Tennis Machine with 36 Different Spin Balls for Training
This ping pong machine is of very good quality. It’s quite easy to set up and has a user-friendly design.
- The machine has a huge capacity of holding 110 balls and perfect for practicing table tennis without a partner.
- It is a table tennis robot with a remote that has multiple functions for better control.
- The high-quality machine is easy to install and operate because of the user-friendly design.
- It has 4 knobs that make robot control easier.
- As per the setting can offer 36 different kinds of shots.
- You can adjust the speed and frequency with the remote.
- There are seven angle settings that you can adjust to.
- The huge variety of 36 different shots provides brilliant practice.
- The ball frequency ranges between 40- 70 per minute.
- You can easily switch between a long ball and short ball.
- The look of the machine could have been slightly more attractive.
Popsport HP-07 Table Tennis Robot Ping Pong Robot Automatic Table Tennis Machine with 36 Different Spin Balls for Training Review
The Popsport HP-07 Table Tennis Robot Ping Pong Robot provides seven different angle settings, it also has a wired remote that makes the use easier.
It is a good machine for practice purposes and with the swing frequency that can be adjusted the training becomes fun.
After you get a little used to with the setting up of the machine, regarding spin direction, ball frequency, and speed and also the arc of the shot you will be prepared for any kind of shot that occurs in a real game as well.
9. JOOLA iv1 iPong V100 Table Tennis Trainer Robot, Red
The JOOLA iv1 iPong V100 Table Tennis Trainer Robot in the color red is great for beginners. The motor of this ping pong training machine is excellent for beginners and to play the game with friends and family. The product quality is nice and the red color and design look appealing.
- This ping pong automatic server has a consistent speed and is great for basic forehand and backhand strokes.
- The power and spin of the machine can be controlled with the remote.
- The machine is able to shoot out about 100 balls before the reloading gets done.
- It has a good design and build-up quality looks durable.
- The ping pong ball launcher robot can be controlled with a remote.
- It is compatible with a number of accessories.
- It’s slightly expensive for a beginner table tennis robot with remote.
JOOLA iv1 iPong V100 Table Tennis Trainer Robot, Red Review
The JOOLA iv1 iPong V100 Table Tennis Trainer Robot, Red is super easy when it comes to installation and usage. You can get the desired spin through the wired remote that comes with it.
There is an additional angle adjuster that can be used as per requirement. This is the perfect tabletop robot that can be used by players of all levels.
10. YAETEK Ping Pong Robot, Table Tennis Robot, Automatic Ball Machine, with 36 Different Spin Balls Table Tennis Robots Automatic Ball Machine for Training
This is certainly one of the best ping pong robots that can help you in practicing table tennis without a partner easily. The machine comes with a capacity of 110 balls. This is a good choice for people at beginner or intermediate levels.
The original manufacturer of the robot is Huipang and is a reputable Chinese manufacturer. In the USA the machine is sold by YAETEK.
- The machine offers a double serve option.
- It has twist frequency buttons for frequency adjustments.
- The machine can throw a ball at 7 different angles and also different oscillation.
- The variety of spins is amazing and can vary up to 36 different spins.
- The robot motor is really powerful.
- The machine is easy to install and there is no requirement of additional equipment.
- Provides 36 different kinds of ball spin.
- The construction quality seems good and is a durable machine.
- You can easily tilt the robot head down and get different seven ball throw angles.
- The ball holding capacity of the robot is about 100.
- Setting instructions can be a bit confusing for some people as the instructions provided are in Chinese.
- The machine is not meant for advanced level game practice.
YAETEK Ping Pong Robot, Table Tennis Robot, Automatic Ball Machine, with 36 Different Spin Balls Table Tennis Robots Automatic Ball Machine for Training Review
With the 36 different kinds of spins that are offered this table tennis robot will surely test your game.
This is perfect for training drills and the speed and spin of the balls are accurate and great for uninterrupted match practice.
Things to Consider Before Buying Table Tennis Robot
Before you decide on a certain table tennis robot that you are going to buy, there are some considerations that you must give a thought before you make any purchase to get the maximum use for your money.
Here are some guidelines that will help you to narrow down the choices:
- The Budget
Just like any other electronic and mechanical device the ping pong ball launcher robot varies when it comes to the pricing. So keep in mind the features and see if the product is worth the value.
An ideal table tennis robot should help you practice various skills like handling the various types of spin, should have an option to adjust the balls speed, should be able to through the ball in the different directions you so that you can practice various shots.
- Weight of the ping pong training machine
When you are a serious player and don’t want to miss out on any practice, it is important that you carry the machine wherever you go. So the machine needs to be lightweight and must fit in a small bag easily.
- Read reviews
For the best idea regarding a particular table tennis machine, go through the various reviews. This will help you to find the best ping pong robots easily and assist in making an informed choice.
Important Features of Table Tennis Robot
Some machines just have basic features while others come with numerous programming options for the best game. Here are some of them:
- The ball frequency
The balls are shot towards you can have a changed frequency as per your need. This can range from anywhere between 40 to 75 balls per minute.
- Ball placement
You will also be able to choose the place where the ball is shot Basic machines might come with just two positions that you can choose, the advanced one offer multiple positions.
- Speed of the ball
There are options available where you are able to select how fast or slow robot shoots the ball.
- Variation in the spin
Even some of the machines apt for beginners provides the choice for shooting backspin, sidespin, topspin or float. The top-end machines can even change these with every ball as well.
- Playing Randomly
For the best match practice, one does require balls in different orders. This variation can occur in the speed, frequency or the spin. Mid-range and the top ping pong ball machines do come with these features.
FAQs Before Buying Table Tennis Robots
What is a ping pong robot?
A ping pong robot is a machine that can assist you in getting the best at your table tennis game as it helps with practicing varied modes of the game.
How to practice with ping pong robot?
The ping pong practice machine is easy to install and once you switch it on, the ball starts to shoot towards you and you can practice different kinds of stroke with it.
How to change wheels on a table tennis robot?
The friction block and the ball discharge wheel has to be cleaned and then you can do the reassembly as per the instruction manual.
What is the best table tennis robot machine?
You can refer to the list mentioned above as these are the best ping pong ball machines. You can buy the one that suits your specific requirements.
Where to buy table tennis robot
There are a number of reliable online platforms that you can buy your table tennis robot easily. Amazon has a flawless return policy in case the product doesn’t work for you.
How far do these machines shoot?
Depending on the kind of model that you and the features it has the distance setting that you can manually adjust as per your choice. Usually, it is the length of the table.
Can you use 40+mm balls with these machines?
Can you buy a remote separately?
This totally depends on the seller that you are buying the product from.
Do these machines throw the ball in just one direction?
Again depends on the model, the advanced machines have different oscillation modes and can throw the ball towards both left and right side.
Can these ping pong ball machines be used with a shorter table?
Yes, you just have to tilt the machine a bit down for slightly shorter tables.
How does a ping pong robot work?
The way Ping Pong robot work depends on the kind of model you have purchased as the operation can slightly differ with each model. The basic principle remains the same for all.
On one side of the table is the firing mechanism attached. It is pointed towards the opposite side. The supply of balls is loaded on the machine and the firing mechanism can be used instantly.
Final Verdict – Best Table Tennis Robot
So this was our ping pong robot review, while you decide on which ping pong ball machines that you want to go for, have a look at the features that you are searching for and based on that, go ahead with your purchase.
Do your research well and surely there will be absolutely no disappointments. Our favorite is the JOOLA iPong V300 Table Tennis Training Robot with Oscillation and Wireless Remote as the quality of the product is great and provides the user with excellent control over the machine.